We ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
We use your data to provide our ‘I Love You, Me’ service to you, to promote the service, and for the purposes of running our coaching and webinar business.
We delete your data when it is no longer needed for these things.
We record our group calls (including any contribution you make on them), and send the recordings to other participants on the call, and those who registered but were unable to join. Generally, we do not otherwise give your information for anyone else to use for his or her own purposes. We also use a number of external service providers to power our operations – some of these are outside Europe.
We are happy to answer your questions about any of this – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO ARE WE?
Tara Love Perry, founder of the, "I Love You, Me" Method.
TLP reserves the right to collect, use and is responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect the following personal information when you provide it to us.
- We collect your first name and email address when you provide it to us on our website, on a landing page from which we offer free content (such as an eBook), or when you register for one of our webinars.
- If you decide to use one of our paid-for services, we collect payment from you using payment card and account details. These are processed on our behalf by Stripe or PayPal;
- Usage Data: Details of your usage of the Tara Love Perry “I Love You, Me” service.
- Questionnaire Data: We will ask you to complete a questionnaire before receiving any coaching sessions. We use this to improve the level of coaching service we give you. The questionnaire asks you questions regarding the subject matter of the coaching you have requested, and your data of birth.
- Recordings of coaching calls. We record all our group webinars via Zoom and Skype calls. We record one to one Skype calls with the consent of the customer. As part of receiving our coaching services, you may volunteer a wide variety of personal information on those calls. This could include personal sensitive data. Always bear in mind that the calls are being recorded, and that the recordings will be made available to all the other call participants and those who registered for the call but were unable to attend. This will be up to 30 other people (but not limited to) for each group call. We will not use the recordings for any purpose other than providing them to you and these other people.
- Marketing and Communication Preferences: Your preferences as to whether we contact you with promotional information about Tara Love Perry’s “I Love You, Me”. We use this to make sure we don’t send you anything you have asked not to receive. Legal basis: Legitimate Interest
- Communications: We will record the fact that you have contacted us and may retain the content of your communication, together with your contact details and our responses.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We are required to tell you what uses we make of your information, and the legal basis for our doing so. References in this section to the basis of processing (e.g. “Basis: Legitimate Interest”) are a reference to basis specified in General Data Protection Regulation under which we undertake the processing in question, as follows:
- Legitimate Interest: means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us.
- Performance of Contract: means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us (for example, to provide you with a webinar you wish to participate in) or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Legal Obligation: means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
WE USE YOUR INFORMATION IN VARIOUS WAYS:
- To allow us to operate the Tara Love Perry “I Love You, Me” service, and the business operations we engage in to that end, including facilitating webinar bookings, providing webinars, processing payments, communicating with you about bookings, and related tax and accounting purposes. Basis: Performance of Contract; Legitimate Interests.
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, user relationships and experiences. Basis: Legitimate Interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our webinars updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy).
- To administer and protect our business and this website and our newsletter (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data). Basis: Legitimate Interest (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise).
- To deliver relevant website and webinar content and promotional emails we send to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of them. Basis: Legitimate Interests (to study how people use our services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy).
- We use your Marketing and Communication Preferences to make sure we don’t send you anything you have asked not to receive. Legal basis: Legitimate Interest
- We will also use your information in the event that we need to enforce our terms of service, or to help us defend any legal claims against us. Basis: Legitimate Interests.
- We may also need to process your data for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject. Basis: Legal Obligation
- If you get in touch with us, we will record the fact that you have contacted us and may retain the content of your communication, together with your contact details and our responses. We use this to help us deliver the Tara Love Perry “I Love You, Me” service to you and answer your questions. Basis: Legitimate Interest.
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer (or other electronic device) when you use our website. We use Facebook and Google cookies on our website.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page– https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We use Facebook cookies to tailor offers and content to best serve you. More information regarding Facebook cookies is available here – https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
For further information on cookies generally visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We will share recordings of coaching calls with other participants on the call, and those who registered but did not attend.
We routinely share your personal information with a range of third party service providers who help us provide, analyse and promote the Tara Love Perry “I Love You, Me” services. Some of those third party recipients may be based outside the European Economic Area — for further information including on how we safeguard your personal data when this occurs, see ‘Transfer of your information out of the EEA’.
We use the following service providers to help us process your personal information:
- our email service provider and landing page software and all other marketing tools, we use 'Clickfunnels'. See www.clickfunnels.com and 'Mailchimp', see www.mailchimp.com
- Weebly Engine, who host our website.
- Zoom (for running webinars) The name and email captured from webinars will be stored in Mailchimp and/or Clickfunnels for reminder emails etc. For more details see www.zoom.us
HOW LONG WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE KEPT
Your details will automatically be removed from our system within 90 days of non-response or unless you’ve specifically requested to remove your details from our system.
TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION OUT OF THE EEA
We may transfer your personal information to the following third party service providers, which are located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We do this to help us provide and promote the “I Love You, Me” service and to help us engage with our customers and prospective customers:
Such countries do not have the same data protection laws as the United Kingdom and EEA. Whilst the European Commission has not given a formal decision that those countries provide an adequate level of data protection similar to those which apply in the United Kingdom and EEA, any transfer of your personal information will be subject to appropriate safeguards as permitted under the General Data Protection Regulation that are designed to help safeguard your privacy rights and give you remedies in the unlikely event of a misuse of your personal information.
Stripe, PayPal, Microsoft (for Skype), Zoom, Mailchimp and Clickfunnels all process your information in the USA. They are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield, which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US. For further details, see the European Commission: EU-US Privacy Shield statement here – https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/eu-us-privacy-shield_en
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Let us have enough information to identify you,
- Let us know the information to which your request relates, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them.
If you would like to unsubscribe from any promotional material we send you, you can also click on the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of the email.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org.Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
CHANGES OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP & CONTROL
- We may disclose the Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected
HOW TO COMPLAIN
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice was last updated on 20/01/2019.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please contact us if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
If you wish to contact us please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org